En este espacio se compila el trabajo desarrollado por los participantes en la asignatura de libre elección Caminar Barcelona

20 febrero 2007

Por que caminar Barcelona?

As an architecture student, it is really important to observe, reflect and keep a discussion about our surroundings. When I heared about this course I thought it would be a great opportunity to get deeper into the various city areas of Barcelona together with architects and the other students. For me as an exchange student, just living here for one year, this is a great chance to get to know the architecture of the city better.

I think Barcelona is a very interesting city because of its distinguished areas with big contrasts in the architecture. It is a city and a culture very different from where I come from which makes it very exciting. Another way of life and also a different way of making architecture. I really enjoy walking arround taking photos and exploring Barcelona with its architecture and city life. I think 'Caminar Barcelona' is a great course for architecture students and I look forward to get a wider perspective of the city.

No hay comentarios: